Customer Care &
LiteSentry – SOFTSOLUTION prides itself on its advanced inspection systems being very low maintenance, and low cost of ownership while providing high reliability plus high accuracy inspection system. With minimal maintenance, our systems have performed in the field for 20-years, providing a Return-on-Investment multiple times greater than the original calculated ROI.
As with any capital equipment, some attention is needed to maximize the value. Challenges often faced are:
- Turnover can leave plants with staff undertrained on how to fully utilize their system.
- New and changing customer/project/internal specifications and how to apply those to the inspection systems.
- Software code improvement offers new features.
Available for customers in the Americas and Caribbean the LiteSentry – SOFTSOLUTION Annual Proactive Customer Care Agreement provides two levels of care to meet your operational needs:
|Customer Care||Remote Plan||Performance Plan|
|Annual Code Updates1||✔||✔|
|Advance Quality Test||✔||✔|
|Rapid Response Remote Access Service||✔||✔|
|5% Discount off spare parts||✔|
|Annual On-site System Validation2||✔|
|Annual On-Site Training – System Operations2||✔|
|Annual On-Site Training – Data Analysis2||✔|
|10% Discount off spare parts||✔|
|GASP Field Calibration4||View document to see pricing|
|Automatic Reporting:3||View document to see pricing|
|Auto Alarm Notification:3||View document to see pricing|
SOFTSOLUTION – General Terms and Conditions
A Customer Care Agreement provides an annual site visit by a LiteSentry – SOFTSOLUTION engineer providing dedicated attention to each of your advanced inspection systems and each plant’s staff.
- Each technical service visit will provide a system checkup of all components and system setup.
- Training of staff to interpret inspection results.
- Train staff how to use all features and databases, including any new features with updated code.
- Updated code proactively provided to each covered inspection system throughout the term of the contract to the highest level of code each hardware component can accept.
- Unlimited Remote Technical support at no additional cost.
- 10% discount off Spare Parts list price.
- Stay ahead of any potential downtime with help from LiteSentry – SOFTSOLUTION engineers that remotely check diagnostics on your system.
- Receive automatically generated shift, day, week, and monthly reports of the system’s performance emailed to your team.
- Q: What is the current LiteSentry – SOFTSOLUTION warranty?
- A: LiteSentry – SOFTSOLUTION provides a robust warranty. The hardware warranty is for twelve (12) months from the date of shipment and software, including updates to the software for twelve (12) months from the date of shipment.
- Q: How long will LiteSentry – SOFTSOLUTION support our Advanced Inspection System?
- A: It is LiteSentry – SOFTSOLUTION policy to support all systems as long as the system is adding value to your process. We have systems in the field for 10 to 20 years. As technology becomes obsolete, replacing old components or updating to the latest operating system, such as Windows 10, may become difficult or impossible – and simply not a good investment. LiteSentry – SOFTSOLUTION recommends (and many users agree) to explore replacing the system at about 10 years old.
- Q: Does LiteSentry – SOFTSOLUTION offer onsite or remote training outside of the Proactive Customer Care program?
- A; Absolutely! LiteSentry – SOFTSOLUTION offers these on an ala carte basis. Technical Service Rates are $166 per hour and a Technical Service Trip at $1,328 per day plus travel costs.
- Q: Can I update my system’s code after the warranty period?
- A: Absolutely! Updated Code for systems past warranty can each be quoted for code advancement.
- Q: Can LiteSentry – SOFTSOLUTION remote into my system?
- A: Yes. An internet connection to the system PC is required for remote support and provided by the customer.
- Q: What about renewals and can I cancel the agreement?
- A: The Customer Care Agreement shall automatically renew at the expiration of the agreement term unless the customer terminates the services at least 90 days before the expiration. The fee for each renewal term is adjusted based on the consumer price index for all Urban Consumers (CPI-U), US City Average, All Items, as published by the United States Department of Labor.
- Q: What happens during the GASP field calibration?
- A: During a GASP field calibration, a skilled engineer will visit your site to calibrate your GASP. If the GASP requires additional maintenance beyond what can be accomplished onsite, the engineer will arrange for the GASP to be sent to Strainoptics for comprehensive servicing. Please note that there may be associated charges for this enhanced level of support.
- Q: Can I send in my GASP prior to the field calibration?
- A: Yes, you can. You must contact our support team at [email protected].